Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Ever 5th St. X Quiz

3 posters

Go down

Second Ever 5th St. X Quiz Empty Second Ever 5th St. X Quiz

Post  KUKLIS Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 pm

1) How did Peter Flax get the nickname “Steak”? (seriously, I have no clue, does it have something to do with his infatuation with Bobby Julich?)

2) Does anyone know “Spago’s” real name, and how he got the nickname? (I actually know this one)

3) Why isn’t the nickname “Beardy” embraced by those I honor with the moniker?

4) What is Ryan Trebon’s official nickname, and why is he so sensitive?

5) How did Ryan Pomajevich obtain the nickname “Slacks”, “Trousers” and “Dungarees”?

6) Why is Cush known by some as “P.J.’s”?

7) What is the official definition of a “Princeton Pirate” and/or “New Jersey Lumpy Gravy”?

8 ) A couple weeks ago I wore and eye patch; Tom Cruise is now staring in a movie wearing an eye patch…a couple weeks ago I wore a fake mustache; Brad Pitt is now staring in a movie with a mustache… coincidence, or am I a Hollywood trendsetter?

9) Why after 2 years of repeated requests has Katz yet to open a ride-up waffle shop in his garage, open only Sundays mornings, pre-derby, strictly for my convenience?
KUKLIS
KUKLIS

Back to top Go down

Second Ever 5th St. X Quiz Empty Re: Second Ever 5th St. X Quiz

Post  JK Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 pm

JK's Waffles, a new public service, will be open this Sunday from 8am to 9am in my garage at 977 Buckingham Drive. There will be something to hold onto so that you don't need to unclip or do a trackstand while eating.

Reservations required.

JK

Back to top Go down

Post  Plunkett Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm

There will be something to hold onto so that you don't need to unclip or do a trackstand while eating.

Reservations required.[/quote]

That's what she said

Plunkett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down