Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuss list

3 posters

Go down

Wuss list Empty Wuss list

Post  Lath Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22 pm

I might be crazy but I'm not stupid. I've been dreaming of riding through knee deep half frozen mud while getting pelted by sleet all day, but after a fairly sketchy drive home from the office, even with snow tires, I'm flying the wuss flag. I hate to miss a night of freezing my ass off and coating myself and my bike with goatshit laced mud. But, I'm not to thrilled about skidding my car off the mountainside coming back into JT. Anyone else wussing out?

Lath

Back to top Go down

Wuss list Empty Re: Wuss list

Post  JK Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:13 pm

I don't want you to feel alone, Lath. I'm with you in being a wuss. Of course, since we have never finished on the same lap, I'm not sure if you will view my joining you as reinforcing or regrettable.

JK

Back to top Go down

Post  BikeBeth Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:22 pm

Lath--just so you know, we won't accept the "skidding my car off the mountainside on the drive back into JT" when there's no reason to drive back to JT. We've got plenty of room here for you. Special bonus for former FSX winners: you even get the guest room; no dogbed for you...

JK--thanks for helping me win $10 on your wussing out.

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Wuss list Empty dogs

Post  Lath Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm

Yes, I have to be a responsible parent. Or I could bring Bruno and take care of your goat problem....

Lath

Back to top Go down

Post  JK Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:47 pm

BikeBeth wrote:

JK--thanks for helping me win $10 on your wussing out.

You mean someone was dumb enough to take that bet???

JK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum