Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potluck

3 posters

Go down

Potluck Empty Potluck

Post  BikeBeth Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Sunday's race will be potluck. We'll have a smoked turkey and a few other snacks, such as canned cheese. Dan was bragging about bringing a streudel. Please bring food/drink to share with your racing friends and spectators. (We'll have plenty of kid drinks, so don't worry about bringing that.)

Note: If you bring food or drink that needs prepared in any way--grilled, cooked, boiled--prepare to do it yourself. And with your own dishes and utensils. It's my birthday and I'm not cooking or cleaning for anyone. So there.

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Potluck Empty Re: Potluck

Post  dan Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:42 am

The strudel was a hit at Thanksgiving (yes, I would rather experiment on my in-laws than on you folks), Ive been resting the knee all week, and will loosen up the legs tomorrow so its on. Oh, and the good folks at Olympus let me sign out a really nice camera so bring your 'A' games and gear because its all going on film!

dan

http://rsdmag.com

Back to top Go down

Potluck Empty More Potluck

Post  Selene Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:59 pm

We'll be bringing my dad for Potluck.
He used to be the starter for track meets, but I don't think he has his starting gun any longer. I'm sure he'll pack a 9mm instead.

Selene

Back to top Go down

Potluck Empty Re: Potluck

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum