Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quotes of the Night

3 posters

Go down

Quotes of the Night Empty Quotes of the Night

Post  BikeBeth Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 am

"Keith, can you buy me just one last beer?"--X2 to Plunkett, before drinking another 4

"Tom looks so much slimmer without a helmet on."--Stephanie, referring to Goat, still in chamois hours after racing.

"There are DOGS on the course!"--every new rider to FSX, in dismay

"If you turn left at any point, it was really easy to cut the course."--Bobby (failing to sufficiently explain his midpack finish)

"If you do that again, I'm taking you down."--Jamie Bock, marshalling the mandatory barriers on top

"I wouldn't sit on my lap if I were you."--Plunkett, opting for the whipped cream short cut every lap

"I've got next week's outfit picked out, too."--Cush, commenting on his all-white, barely there kit.

"If I paid for the season, do I have to come back?"--an obvious newcomer to FSX, thinking this was actually a real race

"That was hard. Can we go back to your house?"--Pete

Ryan Pomasomething Special:
"Bobby Lea is a di@k."--Ryan (first heard on the run-up, second heard at the barriers, third heard at Volpes over and over and over)

"I hate it when Taylor forces his weiner on me."--Ryan

"Goat, I'm going home with you."--Ryan, after an 11-hour binge.

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Quotes of the Night Empty Quotes of the Night

Post  bill Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:55 am

"I know all mistakes are final, but . . . "
--everybody, at some point, when they realize they've somehow been screwed by FSX's combination of drunken scorers, crowd mayhem, darkness and the tendency of the universe to favor entropy.

In this case, Josh didn't say this but someone did on his behalf. He actually finished second behind Harlan in the final race but was scored 37th.

At least he gets a moral victory.

bill

Back to top Go down

Quotes of the Night Empty Re: Quotes of the Night

Post  joachim Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 am

"That's Spago's doppleganger." --overheard when Spago finished twice in the 2nd race, first at 18:57 for 10 pts and then again two minutes later at 20:52 for 5 pts, proving once again that Spaghettios (and FSX) defy all laws of physics.

joachim

Back to top Go down

Quotes of the Night Empty Re: Quotes of the Night

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down