Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's In...So Far

3 posters

Go down

Who's In...So Far Empty Who's In...So Far

Post  BikeBeth Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Only 2 hours until 24 Hours of FSX starts, so it must be time for a status report. So far, here's who has let me know that they're in for the whole shebang:
Brad
Lath
Taylor
Yarnall
Pryor
Matt A.
Robi
Dan K.
Graham
Swope
Army Jay

Several people told me on Sunday they planned to do it--Topher, Jamie, Nick?--but I didn't get final confirmation. And I know others are in, but didn't send an e-mail, so I'm withholding until they show up. Oh--and Bobby is driving here from Virginia after getting a CATScan today and is starting the 24FSX around midnight when he arrives. He figures a 7-hour headstart for everyone else should even the playing field.

Anyone want to start a pool...
Overall winner?
Total laps?
Total PBRs (total total and total by winner)?

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Who's In...So Far Empty Re: Who's In...So Far

Post  steak Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Yarnall could swoop in for a commanding season PBR title with a decent 24-hour performance

steak

Back to top Go down

Who's In...So Far Empty Live updates

Post  BikeBeth Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Because I need something to keep me awake, and drinking wine probably isn't the only answer, I'm going to post updates throughout the night/day of the happenings at 24 Hours of FSX.
I'm posting them to a private group...if you're on Facebook and haven't yet been invited to join Emmaus Cycling and want to, shoot me an e-mail (bikebeth@gmail.com) or send to my Facebook inbox and I'll send you an invite so you can keep up with all the nonsense.

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Straus Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Beth, I sent something to you no facebook... Send me an invite for the Group if you have the time... Thanks... Best of luck to all you PSYCHOS... Make us proud!!! Twisted Evil

Straus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum