Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tears are still flowing

2 posters

Go down

The tears are still flowing Empty The tears are still flowing

Post  Plunkett Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:22 pm

Plunkett

Back to top Go down

The tears are still flowing Empty Pathetic drunk crossers

Post  hans Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:40 am

Since you all don't have a clue how to pace yourselves, I'll be back next week and bring beer... again, as usual. From what I can tell, having missed the past 2 weeks, nobody really knows how to drink in moderation and restock properly the black hole of a fridge that somehow appears to be stocked when you all arrive each week. Some of you may feel like you're somehow contributing... to you I say "humbug!" You can't control your urges enough week to week! One week everyone and their dog shows up with beer and the next week everyone expects everyone else to bring the cold refreshments to replace those that everyone has somehow managed to swill into extinction the week before.

Next week I will return and bring beer for all you pathetic drunks. I will be aiming for a lowly enough result to avoid drinking such extravagant beverages as Cognac (which I know already is far beyond my meager palate) and instead shoot for a point score high enough to by pure luck vault me into the coveted maglia cinque.

Enough of my lonely ranting from KC.

hans

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum