Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midseason breakdown

Go down

Midseason breakdown Empty Midseason breakdown

Post  BikeBeth Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Intermission last week marked the midpoint of 2007 Fifth Street Cross.
Don't get all teary yet; there's much more riding to be had. On Sunday, we'll host the afternoon edition of FSC with new racing formats, including the hugely popular Team Race. In order to coordinate pairings, I stayed up until the wee hours figuring average lap times for each of you. Before disclosing the ugly details, a few fun facts:

6:01:54—Number of hours Robi has spent this year racing around my yard; the most of any 5th Street Crosser.
51—Number of laps that Bowman, Taylor and Robi have raced this year; all tied for first in total laps.
5:31—fastest average time, posted by Yozell. (It should be noted, this was based on Yozell's one and only race; and in dry conditions. Not that I'm saying he can't do it again, but will he?)
4—number of FSCers to post sub 6-minute average lap times: Yozell, Ray, Brad, Topher.
1,238—total number of laps raced at 5th Street so far this year.
149:09:26—total combined racer time at 5th Street, which means, you've basically ridden nearly an entire week in my yard without stopping.
7:14—Average lap time of combined Fifth Street Crossers. Which brings me to...
Kuklis—Who has an average lap time of 7:14, therefore is the embodiment of all of you, all of us, as one. Somehow that makes absolutely perfect sense, doesn't it?

Now, the details...
Midseason breakdown Averages

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum