Race Commentary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice is served

5 posters

Go down

Justice is served Empty Justice is served

Post  flahute Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:43 pm

9 Pryor
10 Bowman

The GC Multiplier knows if you've been bad or good. So be good, for goodness sake.
flahute
flahute

Back to top Go down

Justice is served Empty Re: Justice is served

Post  Bowman Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:15 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether I broke a few rules or took a few liberties with a drunk Dave on the fire pit hill -- I did. But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Dave... isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!

Bowman

Back to top Go down

Post  BikeBeth Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 pm

Um, Dave...a higher multiplier is actually a good thing...

BikeBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  hans Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Bowman's just wishing he hadn't made the commitment not to drink PBR this season... Since he can't be drunk, he wants to blame all of American society for an old fraternity rivalry. As for Pryor, it's a Florida thing. On the multiplier, My personal opinion is that Ray's sandbagging!

hans

Back to top Go down

Post  flahute Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:55 pm

A few liberties? You rammed me from behind and sucked my chain! Oh sure, you pretended to be tender ... our handlebars hugging tight for about 5 yards ... but then you left me out there on the side of the road (trail) high and dry.

At least the GC Multiplier loves me. It wouldn't do me like that.
flahute
flahute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Ray Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:03 pm

gruber wrote:Bowman's just wishing he hadn't made the commitment not to drink PBR this season... Since he can't be drunk, he wants to blame all of American society for an old fraternity rivalry. As for Pryor, it's a Florida thing. On the multiplier, My personal opinion is that Ray's sandbagging!

Apparently, I'm (not so much sandbagging but) angering the female god of 5th Street CX by DNf'ing.
"And Ray brought...well, Ray brought nothing except two DNFs."
-For the record, Ray brought a case of Hoegaarden and Stella.
"a zillion feet of course tape that Ray shredded all to hell last week"
-I blew through a tape section ... But, a zillion feet; come on. Why ya gotta be like that. Hate the game not the playa.

So, now, if I finish, it was all a clever ruse to establish a massive multiplier. If I DNF more ridicule will be hurled upon me. That's a figure of speach, Plunkett ... not to be taken literally.
Hurl away. I've got big shoulders. I can take it. Life is good Very Happy
Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Ray Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:05 pm

flahute wrote:You rammed me from behind and sucked my chain! Oh sure, you pretended to be tender ... our handlebars hugging tight for about 5 yards ... but then you left me out there on the side of the road (trail) high and dry.

Pryor,
What's going on out there, past the goat fence???

Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  flahute Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:58 pm

Sugar Ray wrote:Pryor,
What's going on out there, past the goat fence???
Sugar Ray

To be honest, I'm so afraid of mixing water and electricity I'll probably skip tonight's event.

My recommendation to the rest of you: Give a WIDE berth to that fence. Probably shouldn't pass when near it (that means you, Bowman).
flahute
flahute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum